Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weight Watchers

I went to my first meeting in a year. I was pleasantly suprised to find that the ladies remembered me, and that I was a life time member, meaning I only needed to pay for one week/month. I haven't been in a year, because I broke my foot last January, which meant some gained weight, I healed the foot. Then promptly started the IVF treatments,which meant weight gain. Sheesh. Not much reason to attend! Well I have lost about 20-25lbs of the baby weight, pretty much what I gained during the pregnancy. Now to work on the "broken foot" 20 :S

I came home a upset, the scale said a little more than I liked, but I was weighing at night, which puts on a few. I always weigh in the morning. But still. None the less, I need to lose some weight still. I do tend to eat pretty good. More than anything, getting back into meetings will help me to keep track of all the hidden calories etc.

I've already been exercising for a week and a bit, and I'm almost up to my usual time/intensity. I exercised the whole pregnancy, up until 34 weeks. At that time I was told to lay off because I had so much braxton hicks, and some bleeding. I plan to exercise 4-5 days a week.

One things for sure, I won't be carrying anybody's baby until I get down to my goal weight. I don't regret starting out heavier than usual, as I was really careful not to gain too much weight with this pregnancy. But if I start out at goal weight, it will be nicer after the fact right?

No comments:

Post a Comment