Friday, January 9, 2009

Blogging....

Hello Blogging!

I thought I would try my hand at this blogging business! Seems alot of people are very into this, and I enjoy checking out others blogs.

Some things I plan to confess to my blog :

My mom life, and all the boring details of that!
My curly hair, and how I keep it curly!
My dating life, and all the pathetic details of that!
My on going surrogacy story, that is physically done, but is an ongoing relationship.
My exercise and regaining of my figure after birthing the little surrogacy baby just 3 short weeks ago!
And anything else that strikes my interest at any given moment!

So what strikes me now, is that I need to get off the computer, exercise, and clean up my place a little before it's time to go get the girls from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment